Nexern, part of an international group, is an Affiliate Marketing company in the iGaming industry. We build websites for lead generation via organic Google rankings, with the goal of providing helpful information to our visitors. This approach ensures that visitors can make educated decisions, while providing valuable leads for our partners and long-term growth for our company.
Thus, we are looking for ambitious and forward thinking individuals to join our aspiring and international team as Danish Content Writers (m/f).
What you will do:
- Create engaging, focused, Google optimised content, that is influenced by in-depth keyword and topical research
- Work closely with the design and coding departments to create images, infographics and information tables
- Take full responsibility for the editing and proofing of all content and images in Wordpress to ensure they meet company standards before publication
- Contribute ideas to team meetings and help to shape overall strategy
What we expect from you:
- Experience creating optimised content for a digital audience
- Danish as a native language, with both verbal and written skills
- Strong interest and passion in writing engaging and informative content
- Ideally a degree in communications, journalism, literature, marketing or field of study focused on research and content
- An eye for detail and the desire to learn new things
- Good knowledge in MS Office, and ideally basic knowledge in HTML and WordPress
- Interest and/or experience in topics including online gaming, online casinos, and betting
- To keep on top of relevant trends and insights impacting our industry
What you can expect from us:
- A dynamic and international team of competent and highly-motivated colleagues
- A great working atmosphere and regular company and team events
- Good communication channels throughout the company
- A permanent contract, flexible working hours and career opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and the possibility to contribute your own ideas
- High level of responsibility and room for personal development
- Conveniently located office in Berlin-Tempelhof with its own parking spaces
- Benefits including a BVG monthly ticket, fresh fruit, darts and table tennis in the office
Your application was successfully forwarded to Nexern GmbH. Best of luck!
Want Customised Job Recommendations?
Get daily job recommendations, track vacancies and follow the most interesting companies.